Saturday, April 21, 2018

I’m Back!

Don’t call it a comeback, I’ve been here for years!  However my blog has been dormant.  It has been inactive for nearly four years!  That’s a presidential term!  And so much has happened that it will take more than one post to get caught up.  I feel like my blog was and is therapeutic.  Yes, I admit I need therapy but who doesn’t?  So it’s time to get back to blogging!  Like an ingrown hair that needs to be popped, I have a lot of pent up frustrations.  So bear with me.  I’m hoping to use posts to vent on politics, the media (Fake News when I get done with you you’ll think President Trump is polite!). But I will also post about things that I experience in this journey we call life.  So thanks for not giving up on my blog.  And to my friends I say thanks for never giving up on me!

No comments: