Saturday, November 23, 2013

Change Your Outlook

So it is Thanksgiving week and before we get busy looking for our great aunt's brocolli casserole, or checking our Cajun injector supplies, or coordinating last minute travel plans, it would be beneficial to look at our level of gratitude.  I believe our level of happiness is directly related to our level of gratitude. I firmly believe by changing our outlook we can change our life.  In fact if we would follow what the Psalmist said in the 121st Psalm, 'lift my eyes toward the mountains, where does my help comes from?  My help comes from The Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.'  An upward look will change your outlook.  Instead of looking at your circumstances, look up.  Change your outlook, change your life.  See you Sunday!

No comments: